who are we?
Our staff pride themselves on providing the most professional, personal service available in the industry
CUSTOMISED TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT
Customer centricity and workforce safety is fundamental to our business ethos.
CTM’s team of well trained and experienced Traffic Controllers provide the best service available throughout the Southeast Queensland region and beyond. No matter how big or small the job is, you can rely on us to provide the most professional service to each and every job.
We are committed to providing a quality traffic management service to ensure that roadway workplaces are safe for the contractors and road users who are working in or passing through these high-risk sites.
Our Operations and Administrative staff have many years of experience in providing services to a diverse range of customers. We cover all facets of Traffic Management Services, from the creation of Traffic Control Plans to the provision of traffic controllers and all necessary vehicles and signage.
Customised Traffic Management comply with the below legislation:
- Transport Operations (Road Use Management) Act 1995
- Transport Operations (Road Use Management – Accreditation & Other Provisions) Regulation 2005
- AGTTM – Australian Guide to Temporary Traffic Management
- Australian Standard AS1742.3: Manual of uniform traffic control devices, Part 3: Traffic control for works on roads
- Queensland Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) – Part 3
- WHS QLD Traffic Management for Construction and/or Maintenance Work – Code of Practice
- Work Health & Safety Act 2011 (QLD)
- TCAS (Part 7 – TC amendments)
- ISO 45001:2018 Safety Management System
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System